POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Official USERDISK homepage with image and source : Re: Official USERDISK homepage with image and source Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Official USERDISK homepage with image and source
From: omniVERSE
Date: 4 Jan 2000 14:19:56
Message: <387247dc@news.povray.org>
I've checked out doing a rotation of it and it would be a huge file in order
to see clearly enough, slow and legible.
The alternative is to render several viewing directions and put them into a
Avi or Mpg so as to switch over a period of time from one frame to the next,
and maybe just use a pause manually to see each.

Bob